- Is the primary connection between the news media and Central College.
- Responds to questions from reporters and editors.
- Coordinates emergency and crisis communications.
- Manages media attendance at high-profile events and initiatives.
- Cultivates relationships with national and regional media.
- Serves as the liaison with Central faculty, staff and students.
- Consults with, trains and supports faculty, staff and students before and as they engage with media.
- Develops news releases and stories in online, print, video and social media to share major college events, initiatives and accomplishments.
- Promotes the expertise of Central faculty and staff on timely news topics.
Whether you’re a member of the media or a member of the Central campus community, we’re here to help.
For Media Relations Services Contact
Director of Integrated Marketing Communications and Media
Lamphier is Central College’s primary spokesperson. With support from the communications office, she manages media inquiries about the college; cultivates relationships with media; produces and distributes news releases; manages media for college events and initiatives; and consults with Central community members as they engage with media.
Media wishing to contact Central’s President, Mark Putnam, can do so here.