- Is the primary connection between the news media and Central College.
- Responds to questions from reporters and editors.
- Coordinates emergency and crisis communications.
- Manages media attendance at high-profile events and initiatives.
- Cultivates relationships with national and regional media.
- Serves as the liaison with Central faculty, staff and students.
- Consults with, trains and supports faculty, staff and students before and as they engage with media.
- Develops news releases and stories in online, print, video and social media to share major college events, initiatives and accomplishments.
- Promotes the expertise of Central faculty and staff on timely news topics.
Whether you’re a member of the media or a member of the Central campus community, we’re here to help.
For Media Relations Services Contact
Director of Communications and Marketing
Content Specialist – Editorial
The communications office manages media inquiries about the college; cultivates relationships with media; produces and distributes news releases; manages media for college events and initiatives; and consults with Central community members as they engage with media.
Media wishing to contact Central’s President, Mark Putnam, can do so here.