Central College’s Mills Gallery will feature the works of 15 students who are creating art pieces with different mediums during the Fall 2023 semester.
Brian Roberts, professor of art and 1992 Central graduate, curated the student exhibition. “The creativity and passion of our students is truly on display with this exhibition. The public is invited to the gallery as a place of calm and reflection during this season of gratitude.”
The student exhibition will be on display through Friday, Dec. 8, in the Mills Gallery. It is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in Lubbers Center on Central’s campus.
Students with art on display include:
- Amelia Brown, Class of 2025, from Prairie City, Iowa.
- Hannah Chalupa, Class of 2027, from Wellman, Iowa.
- Lauren Husz, Class of 2026, from Hampton, Iowa.
- Gunner Hutton, Class of 2025, from St. Charles, Iowa.
- Sophie Kruger, Class of 2026, from Newton, Iowa.
- Scott Martin, Class of 2024, from Wilton, Iowa.
- Sabrina Olsen, Class of 2025, from Marion, Iowa.
- Kaylee Peiffer, Class of 2025, from Packwood, Iowa.
- Madilynn Peitzman, Class of 2025, from Altoona, Iowa.
- Mikayla Prendergast, Class of 2025, from Prairie City, Iowa.
- Emily Shields, Class of 2025, from Arden Hills, Minnesota.
- Jasmine Trinity Trinidad, Class of 2024, from Las Vagas, Nevada.
- Fynn Wadsworth, Class of 2025, from New Market, Iowa.
- Laura Waggoner, Class of 2027, from Bettendorf, Iowa.
- Taylor Wyeth, Class of 2024, from Aurora, Illinois.